What is Public Cloud?
What is Public Cloud?
A public cloud is a platform that you can use as per the standard cloud computing model to make resources such as virtual machines, applications, or storage available to users remotely. And The term “public cloud” also has an alternative between the original cloud model of services allowed over to the Internet and the private cloud model include these three services SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS.
Advantages of Public Cloud
- Low Cost: – Public cloud provides a lower cost than private cloud or hybrid cloud, and it shares the same resources with a large number of consumers.
- Location Independent:- Public cloud location is independent because it provides services offered through the internet.
- Save Time: – In this, Public cloud, the cloud service provider is responsible for the management and maintaining the data centers where data is stored, so the cloud user can save their time to establish connectivity, deploy new products, release product updates and configure.
- Quickly and easily set up:- Organizations can easily buy public cloud services on the internet and deployed and configured it remotely through a service provider.
- Business Ability:- Public cloud provides an ability to elastically resize computer resources based on the organization’s requirements.
- Scalability and reliability:- Public cloud offers scalable (so that you easily add and remove) and reliability is available (24*7) so that the services are given to the users will be at an affordable cost.
How does the public cloud work?
Public cloud has had an alternate application development approach to the traditional premises to the IT architectures. The advantage of a public cloud structure is to have the capacity to access a service or application on any internet-connected device. Because the device itself performs little to no computation, individually you can use highly compact applications almost anywhere, and as well In the basic structure of the public cloud computing model, the third-party provider and the host of the scalability, on-demand of IT resources and delivers to the users over the network connection, either over the public internet or a dedicated network.
The public cloud model is surrounded by many different types of technologies, abilities, and features, and its core, however, a public cloud consists of the following by its key characteristics:
- on-demand computing and self-service provisioning
- resource pooling
- scalability and rapid flexibility
- pay-per-use pricing
- measured service
- durability and availability
- wide network access.
Public cloud architecture
A public cloud is a fully virtualized atmosphere that relies on high-bandwidth and network connectivity to transmit the data. Which Provides multi-tenant architecture that enables the users — or tenants — to run the (workflows) workloads on shared infrastructure to use the same computing resources. A tenant’s data in the public cloud is reasonably separated and remains as isolated from the data of other tenants.
Providers operate cloud services reasonably for isolated locations within public cloud regions. These areas are in availability zones and typically consist of two or more connected, highly available physical data centers.