Terms of Service
Last Update to Terms of services: March 1, 2021
The policies below are applicable to the AFSA Infosystems Network of websites, including the afsainfosystems.com website (including any versions optimized for viewing on a wireless or tablet device); all email newsletters published or distributed by AFSA Infosystems; all apps published by AFSA Infosystems; and all other interactive features, services, and communications provided by AFSA Infosystems. however, accessed and/or used, that are operated by us, made available by us or produced and maintained by AFSA Infosystems. (Collectively “AFSA” or “we”, “us”, or “our”) (“Services”).
This is a legal agreement between you (“you” or “user”) and AFSA Infosystems that states the material terms and conditions that govern your use of the Services. This agreement, together with all updates, supplements, additional terms, and all of AFSA Infosystems rules and policies collectively constitute this “Agreement” between you and AFSA Infosystems. BY ACCESSING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND CONDITIONS OF USE STATED HEREIN, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY LEAVE THIS WEBSITE.
- Site Access License. AFSA Infosystems grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and make use of the Services or their content. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Services or their contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Services or their contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. The Services and/or any portion of the Services may not be reproduced, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without AFSA Infosystems express written consent. You will not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name or trademarks without our express written consent. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any activities conducted as part of the Services, or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services. Any unauthorized use automatically terminates the permissions and/or licenses granted by us to you.
- Copyright and Ownership. All of the content featured or displayed on the Services, including without limitation text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, and illustrations (“Content”), is owned by AFSA Infosystems, its licensors, vendors, agents, and/or it’s content providers. All elements of the Services, including without limitation the general design and the Content, are protected by trade dress, copyright, moral rights, trademark, and other laws relating to intellectual property rights. The Services may only be used for the intended purpose for which such Services are being made available. Except as permitted by copyright law, You may not modify any of the materials and you may not copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or work contained on the Services. Except as authorized under the copyright laws, you are responsible for obtaining permission before reusing any copyrighted material that is available on the Services. You shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations regarding your use of the Services. The Services, its Content, and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of AFSA Infosystems or its licensors unless otherwise expressly agreed. You will not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices from material found on these Services.
- Trademarks/No Endorsement. All trademarks, service marks and trade names of AFSA Infosystems used herein (including but not limited to: AFSA Infosystems name, AFSA Infosystems corporate logo, the Services name, the Services design, and any logos) (collectively “Marks”) are trademarks or registered trademarks of AFSA Infosystems or its affiliates, partners, vendors or licensors. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify AFSA Infosystems trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on the Services, without AFSA Infosystems prior written consent. You shall not use AFSA Infosystems name or any language, pictures, or symbols which could, in AFSA Infosystems judgment, imply AFSA Infosystems endorsement in any (i) written or oral advertising or presentation, or (ii) brochure, newsletter, book, or other written material of whatever nature, without prior written consent.
- Account Registration and Security. You understand that you may need to create an account to have access to all of the parts of the Services. In consideration of your use of the Services, you will: (a) provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself and your business as prompted by the Services’ registration or subscription page (such information being the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or AFSA Infosystems has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, AFSA Infosystems has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services (or any portion thereof). You are entirely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You will not share your account information or your user name and password with any third party or permit any third party to logon to the Services using your account information. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security of which you become aware. You are responsible for taking precautions and providing security measures best suited for your situation and intended use of the Services. We have the right to provide user billing, account, Content or use records, and related information under certain circumstances (such as in response to legal responsibility, lawful process, orders, subpoenas, or warrants, or to protect our rights, customers, or business). Please note that anyone able to provide your personally identifiable information will be able to access your account so you should take reasonable steps to protect this information.
- Solicited Submission Policy. Where AFSA Infosystems has specifically invited or requested submissions or comments, AFSA Infosystems encourages you to submit content (e.g. comments to blog posts, participation in communities, tips, etc.) to AFSA Infosystems that they have created for consideration in connection with the Site (“User Submissions”). User Submissions remain the intellectual property of the individual user. By posting content on our Site, you expressly grant AFSA Infosystems a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully paid-up worldwide, fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, perform and display such content and your name, voice, and/or likeness as contained in your User Submission, in whole or in part, and in any form throughout the world in any media or technology, whether now known or hereafter discovered, including all promotion, advertising, marketing, merchandising, publicity and any other ancillary uses thereof, and including the unfettered right to sublicense such rights, in perpetuity throughout the universe. Any such User Submissions are deemed non-confidential and AFSA Infosystems shall be under no obligation to maintain the confidentiality of any information, in whatever form, contained in any User Submission.
- Advertising Rights. AFSA Infosystems reserves the right to sell, license, and/or display any advertising, attribution, links, promotional and/or distribution rights in connection with your creative submission, and AFSA Infosystems and its licensors or affiliates will be entitled to retain any and all revenue generated from any sales or licenses of such advertising, attribution, links, or promotional or distribution rights. Nothing in these additional terms obligates or may be deemed to obligate AFSA Infosystems to sell, license, or offer to sell or license any advertising, promotion, or distribution rights.
- Third-Party Links. From time to time, the Services may contain links to websites that are not owned, operated, or controlled by AFSA Infosystems or its affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Services. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates are responsible for any content, materials, or other information located on or accessible from any other website. Neither we nor any of our respective affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other web sites, or any content, materials, or other information located or accessible from any other web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other web sites. If you decide to access any other websites linked to or from this service, you do so entirely at your own risk. Transactional Partners. In some cases, we partner with another company to co-promote their services within our Services. In these cases, you are transacting directly with the other party. On those pages, the transactional partners’ brand is clearly visible and their terms of service are posted. When using these partner pages, you are bound by partner terms of service in addition to remaining bound by AFSA Infosystems Terms of Service. When there is a conflict between these Terms of Service and the partner’s terms of service, their terms of service will prevail.
- Inappropriate Material. You are prohibited from posting or sending any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions or the rules in our commenting FAQs linked to here, we may take any action we deem necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including without limitation, banning you from leaving comments or participating in our forums and communities and/or the immediate removal of the related materials from the Services at any time without notice. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order or subpoena requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
- Fees. For all charges or deposits for any events, products, and services sold on or through the Services, AFSA Infosystems or its vendors or agents will bill your bank card or alternative payment method offered by AFSA Infosystems. When you provide bank card information, account numbers, or other information necessary to facilitate payment to us or our vendors, you represent to us that you are the authorized user of the bank card that is used to pay for the products and services. In the event legal action is necessary to collect on balances due, you agree to reimburse AFSA Infosystems and its vendors or agents for all expenses incurred to recover sums due, including attorneys’ fees and other legal expenses. You are responsible for the purchase of, and payment of charges for, all Internet access services and telecommunications services needed for use of the Services. You understand that we will hold and store such bank card or payment information to facilitate payment and deposit, damage reimbursement, and other liability purposes.
- Representations and Warranties. You represent that You are over the age of 18, have the right and authority to enter into this Agreement, are fully able and competent to satisfy the terms, conditions, and obligations herein, and Your use of the Services and Services is and will be in compliance with all applicable laws. You have read, understood, agree with, and will abide by the terms of this agreement.
- DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR RISK. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IT IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SECURITY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER AFSA Infosystems NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES. THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER AFSA Infosystems NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES MAKES ANY COMMITMENT OR ASSUMES ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH INFORMATION, MATERIALS, OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM AFSA Infosystems OR THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. AFSA Infosystems DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR WILL BE LIABLE, FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR ANY VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER, TELECOMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT, OR OTHER PROPERTY CAUSED BY OR ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING THIS SERVICES OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS FROM THIS SERVICES. IN NO EVENT WILL AFSA Infosystems, OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION OR TRANSMISSION OF THE SERVICES, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE SERVICES, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON ANY OR ALL OF THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THE SERVICES. IN NO EVENT SHALL AFSA Infosystems TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE GREATER OF (A) TWENTY FIVE DOLLARS (US $25.00) OR (B) THE VALUE OF THE SERVICES PURCHASED OR SUBSCRIBED BY YOU ON THE SERVICES.
- Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold AFSA Infosystems and any affiliated company or individual harmless from any and all liabilities, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to or in connection with (i) the use of the Services or the Internet or your placement or transmission of any message or information on this Services by you or your authorized users; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement, including without limitation, your breach of any of the representations and warranties above; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any right of privacy, publicity rights or Intellectual Property Rights; (iv) your violation of any law, rule or regulation of the United States or any other country; (v) any claim or damages that arise as a result of any User Submission that you provide to AFSA Infosystems; or (vi) any other party’s access and use of the Services with your unique username, password or other appropriate security code.
- Release. In any event that you have a dispute with one or more other users of the Services, you release AFSA Infosystems (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, and employees) from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- Termination. You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Service at any time, for any reason, or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account before termination. We may also block your access to our Services if (a) you breach these Terms of Service; (b) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or (c) we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us.
- Force Majeure. Neither AFSA Infosystems nor you shall be responsible for damages or for delays or failures in performance resulting from acts or occurrences beyond their reasonable control, including, without limitation: fire, lightning, explosion, power surge or failure, water, acts of God, war, revolution, civil commotion or acts of civil or military authorities or public enemies: any law, order, regulation, ordinance, or requirement of any government or legal body or any representative of any such government or legal body; or labor unrest, including without limitation, strikes, slowdowns, picketing, or boycotts; inability to secure raw materials, transportation facilities, fuel or energy shortages, or acts or omissions of other common carriers.
- Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions are the entire agreement between the user and AFSA Infosystems and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (written or oral).
- Additional Assistance. If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact our Support Department by email at email@example.com or by phone at +91 9325425236
- Copyright Notice. All Site design, graphics, text selections, arrangements, and all software are Copyright © 2021, AFSA Infosystems Pvt. Ltd., Inc. or its licensors. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.